Thursday, February 23, 2006
Good night, new release uploaded.
Now I packaged two tilesets, 32x32 selected as default.
I add a symlink to ~/.nethackdir/saves at ~/MyDocs/.documents/.games/ . Using N770's file manager it's easy backup your save games to memory card.
- #twoweapons menu entry
- multiselection item dialogs
- bind one or two new toolbar buttons to interesting actions according to role
- discover how to put "direction dialog" in lower left corner directly
I only played wizards an valkiries, I don't know what actions are wished in relation to role, comments on that will be appreciated.
This weekend I will work on VLC port. I only could test it on laptop and I don't know how package everything to be installed on N770.
That's all for now, good nethacking.
I uploaded a new release of my nethack port. Now you can set your preferred tileset.
I don't packaged any alternate tileset to keep it small but is easy find some tilesets on google.
To add a tileset you need download it and copy to /user/.nethackdir using xterm.
Edit /user/.nethackrc setting tile_file, tile_width and tile_height values.
I would like receive some feedback about the game in order to improve it.
Monday, February 20, 2006
This is a new build of my nethack port. I believe that my last upload was wrong sorry for inconveniences.
I made some interesting changes, almost some according my preferences.
- Added a new button on toolbar for cast action(spell book icon)
- Left margins as I announced last week
- Now only role and race is needed to start a game, random choices will be done when are set
I would like receive some feedback about the port. What would you like to see in next build? Ideas to improve playability and interface, etc.
I wish you good luck in the dungeons of doom.
P.S. I added permanent links to binary and source packages on blog sidebar